Terms & Conditions: Win R5000 gift Card
WINNER: To Be Announced 2 June
Win a Bricks n Blocks Gift Card worth R5 000!
The Promoters of this competition is Bricks n Blocks (BnB)
1. The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into.
2. By entering and participating in this competition, you consent to opting in to marketing communications from Bricks n Blocks.
3. All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
4. Competition Period: The competition commences on 12 May 2021 and will terminate at midnight on 31 May 2021. No late entries will be accepted. BnB reserves the right to end the campaign should the campaign not perform as agreed.
- One BnB gift card to the value of R5 000,00 to be used online at
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and may not be replaced, refunded or be exchanged for cash. The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and the winners agree that any additional costs will be
the responsibility of the winner.
- Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. BnB cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
6. Entry Mechanism: To stand a chance to win, entrants must subscribe and be confirmed (open newsletter) to receive the BnB newsletter.
7. Submissions: Entry is limited to one entry per subscriber to the www.bricksnblocks.co.za daily newsletter. BnB reserves the right to amend competition terms and condition at any time.
8. Prize Draw: The winner will be randomly selected by 2 June 2021 and contacted by BnB on the email address submitted during competition entry. Note: the winner will be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted after 3 attempts or if sufficient identity verification is not provided within 3 days, BnB reserves the right to draw a replacement winner.
9. Winner announcement:
- Winners will be announced on BnB social media platforms and contacted via
- Redemption of the prize will be the responsibility of the Winner and is subject availability of stock at the time of redemption.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that any information provided to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Offer can be removed at any time.
10. Individuals eligible to enter competition: The competition is open to SA residents who are over 18 years of age and in possession of a valid passport, but excludes directors, employees or agents of BnB and their immediate families.
11. Publishing winner’s name: Winners agree that BnB may publish their name and
photographic images on bricksnblocksco.za marketing platforms including the website, newsletter and social media accounts. We may request the winners to
participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes, but the winners may decline such invitations.
12. Competition disclaimer: BnB associated companies, agents and contractors
assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death,
personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
13. Cancellation: BnB reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion. In such event, where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against BnB their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters. Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
14. System Failure: No member of BnB are responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of BnB which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
15. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.[/col] [/row]