The LEGO® DUPLO® Town Family Camping Van Adventure (10946) toy is filled with activities and learning opportunities for parents and toddlers to share.
Outdoor family fun to roleplay
Take a camping trip into the forest with your toddler and share lots of fun family activities. 3 of the friendly figures fit inside the camper van, with its removable top half allowing easy access. The equipment stacks on the roof, providing lots of fun when the van is driven, carefully, to the campsite. The fabric tent is quick and easy to set up. There’s a canoe for river adventures and a campfire for making tea and sitting around for a family sing-along with the guitar. Don’t forget to capture the family camping memories with the camera!
Hands-on educational toys for toddlers
LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
- LEGO® DUPLO® Town Family Camping Van Adventure (10946) is a colorful playset filled with fun family activities and learning opportunities for parents and toddlers to share.
- Includes 4 DUPLO® figures – a man, woman, girl and a boy – a camper van with spinning wheels and a removable roof, a fabric tent, canoe and fun accessories.
- As children play out imaginative camping adventures, they develop fine motor skills and learn about the value of quality time with the family.
- This activity-packed playset provides endless playful learning for kids aged 2 and up and a chance for parents to share precious developmental milestones with their preschooler.
- The playset measures over 5 in. (14 cm) high, 2 in. (7 cm) wide and 3 in. (9 cm) deep, although it can be arranged in different ways and combined with other LEGO® DUPLO® toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving elements of the set to add extra enjoyment to the creative construction and imaginative play.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.